Friday, August 31, 2012

digital sketching

It's weird now that I have more sketches floating around on my desktop than in my current sketchbook. Just the way things work is that I'm usually sitting at the computer, ready to get going on something, and open a blank page and sketch around a while to get loosened up. nothing replaces working in an actual sketchbook--and especially the coolness of flipping through somebody else's.. but here are some of those images cluttering my desktop that I like anyway. Most of it I posted elsewhere while doing them. But it's kind of fun to see them together

4 comments:

atlanticmo said...

Yay! Sketches!

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

Love. These.

IRENE said...

Matt! Irene here (bowler hat)! It was super nice to meet you at MICE today; your sketches are ridiculously charming. And Barbarian Lord is super rad.

Matt Smith said...

Thanks, guys!

Nice meeting you too, Irene!